Dr. Christopher Baer, DMD
I have a strong commitment to education and completed an extra year of training beyond dental school at the Audie L. Murphy VA Hospital in San Antonio, TX. That year gave me advanced training in aesthetic procedures, dental implants, gum surgeries, root canals, treatment of complex dental cases, and management of medically compromised patients. Additionally, I was able to train with some of the most talented dentists in the U.S.
Constantly improving myself is extremely important to me – I have hundreds of hours of continuing education and completed the curriculum at the Kois Center in Seattle. In addition to continuing education, I am involved with educational aspects of dentistry, lecturing to fellow dentists and working with dental manufacturers on the development of dental products. My photography has also been used by dental manufacturers to show dentists how to perform treatment or use their products correctly.
Aurora has been home to Baer Dental for almost 10 years now and it has been amazing to see how much the area around our office has grown.
- University of Arizona, BS in Molecular and Cellular Biology Tucson, AZ
- Oregon Health and Sciences University School of Dentistry , Portland, OR
- Audie L Murphy VA Hospital AEGD Residency, San Antonio, TX
- Kois Center, Seattle WA
- Kois Center Graduate
- Seattle Study Club
- Denver Academy of Integrative Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Metro Denver Dental Society